How to do a Railey kitesurfing
Now you probably masterd all the basics in kiting and it is time to start the first real unhooked freestyle move. This trick is still a signature trick for all magazines and your way up the trick stairs. So lets start directly.
- Make sure you have a comfortable riding speed
- Put your kite in 45-50 degrees
- Go a little bit down wind
- Unhook and edge your board back upwind
- Load your board and pop off the water when the pull moment is at his strongest moment.
- Bring your legs high up backwards above your head
- Extend your arms en enoy the railey!
- Push your bar back down towards your chest.
- Let your legs fall down and bring your board under your body again
- Make yourself ready for impact and land a little bit downwind
- Edge back upwind and improve all these step every time you make a railey!
This move is an essential move to get down in your trick arsenal because it is the base for a lot of unhooked tricks that you will attempt in the future after the Raley.